Early Career Forum Regional Event Funding
Launched in 2009, the BSA Early Career Forum (ECF) recognises the distinct set of challenges facing early career sociologists in the current academic and employment climate and aims to provide support and assistance to meet the specific needs of this community.
Applications will open next year.
Please note the following criteria are used to judge applications.
All applications will be considered by the membership services directors and an Early Career Forum convenor. A final decision is then made by the Trustees taking into consideration the feedback from the Early Career Forum convenor and based on the following selection criteria:
- Breadth of appeal beyond the organising group.
- Centrality to sociological concerns.
- Quality of information provided.
- Geographical spread.
- Distinctiveness from previous events and institutions.
- Relevance to early career sociologists.
For further information, please email the BSA Events Team.