COVID-19 and Sociology Opportunities & Resources
We are keen to support the sociological community throughout the current crisis. One of the ways we're doing this is by providing you with details of opportunities and resources that may help you and your research make a difference in these uncertain times.
- Campaign for Social Science Policy Monitor - COVID-19
- COVID-19 Outbreak Expert Database
- UK Government COVID-19 Expert Database
- UKRI funding for ideas that address COVID-19: Proposals are invited for short-term projects addressing and mitigating the health, social, economic, cultural and environmental impacts of the COVID-19 outbreak.
- Call for rapid response papers – Special Issue of The European Sociologist: Pandemic (Im)Possibilities
- Nuffield call for project proposals
- Discover Society Rapid Response COVID-19
- Cost of Living Blog
- Campaign for Social Sciences - COVID-19 video series
- Campaign for Social Science - Social sciences responding to COVID-19 hub
- Watch the video from Covid-19 Sociology Symposium Webinar
- Covid-19 UK Parliament news
- Select committees re Covid-19
- Research and analysis on Covid-19:
- Knowledge Exchange hub
- Edinburgh Decameron: Lockdown Sociology at Work
- SAGE Publishing - Coronavirus (COVID-19) Research
- ISA Digital Worlds - Global sociology and the coronavirus blog
- The Syllabus – coronavirus readings
- Karen Kendrick – Is this What Sociology is for?
- Deborah Lupton – Digitised Quarantine
- Funda Ustek-Spilda et al – The Untenable Luxury of Self-Isolation