This month we have five pairs of title from the SAGE ‘Little Quick Fix’ series to giveaway. With five books in the series the winners will be able to choose which two they want and will be sent them ready for the start of the new Academic year.
Little Quick Fix titles provide quick but authoritative answers to the problems, hurdles and assessment points students face in the research course, project proposal or design - whatever their methods learning is.
- Lively, ultra-modern design; full-colour, each page a tailored design.
- An hour's read. Easy to dip in and out of with clear navigation enables readers to quickly find what they need.
- Direct written style gets to the point with clear language. Nothing needs to be read twice. No fluff.
- Learning is reinforced through a 2-minute overview summary; 3-second summaries with super-quick Q&A.
- DIY tasks; create your own work plan. Do a self-check quiz, solve a problem, then get what's needed to show your supervisor.
- Checkpoints in each section make sure students are nailing it as they go, and encourage self-directed learning.
- How do I know I’m done? Each LQF wraps up with a finale checklist that allows the reader to self-assess whether they’ve got what they need to progress with, submit, or ace the task at hand.
If you are interested in winning these title, please email BSA Membership with your name and postal address and we will pick five winners at random in August. Please note that you must be a BSA member to enter this book draw. If you aren't a member and would like to find out how to become one and see what other benefits are available to you, please visit the Membership section on the BSA website.
Thank you to everyone that entered last month’s free giveaway for British Social Theory - Recovering Lost Traditions before 1950 by John Scott. We are pleased to announce that the five winners were Frank Bechhofer, Rampaul Chamba, Robert Dingwall, Julian Matthews and Patrick Mthombeni. Congratulations to you all.