Sociology journal is pleased to announce the nominees for the 2017 Sociology SAGE Prize for Innovation and Excellence. The prize will be awarded to the paper published in the previous year's volume judged to represent innovation or excellence in the field. Find out more about the Prize. Details of the judging process are also available on the page. Each of the nominated articles are sure to be an interesting read and represent the breadth of research published in Sociology.
- Lucy Mayblin, Aneta Piekut, and Gill Valentine, 'Other' Posts in 'Other' Places: Poland through a Postcolonial Lens?, 50(1), 60
- Nicholas Jenkins, Sarah Keyes, and Liz Strange, Creating Vignettes of Early Onset Dementia: An Exercise in Public Sociology, 50(1), 77
- Ann Oakley, Interviewing Women Again: Power, Time and the Gift, 50(1), 195
- Jane Pilcher, Names, Bodies and Identities, 50(4), 764
- Gurminder Bhambra, Postcolonial Reflections on Sociology, 50(5), 960
- Filipe Carreira da Silva, Following the Book: Towards a Pragmatic Sociology of the Book, 50(6), 1185