Early Career Annual Conference Fund
The BSA Early Career Forum allocates funding of up to £500 each to 4 BSA members. Applicants must be fully paid BSA members, and must have been a member for 12 months prior to applying for this fund. You must also have had an abstract accepted for presentation at the BSA Annual Conference 2020 and must not have been awarded your PhD more than 7 years ago.
Members are limited to one claim – if you have previously received funds, you are not eligible. Funding will be awarded by random selection and the closing date for applications is 12 noon on Friday, 24 January 2020. All applicants will be informed of the allocations by Friday, 31 January 2020.
- You must be a fully paid member of the BSA.
- You must have been a member of the BSA for 12 months prior to applying for this funding.
- You must not be eligible for the BSA Support Fund.
- You must have had an abstract accepted for presentation at the BSA Annual Conference 2020.
- You must not have been awarded your PhD more than 7 years ago.
Applications for the BSA Annual Conference 2020 will be opening soon.
How to Claim
Applicants should send an e-mail to email@example.com with the subject line: BSA ECF Conference Fund Application. The e-mail should include:
- Your full name
- Your BSA membership number
- The date your PhD was awarded, and the name of the awarding institution
- Type of conference registration required i.e. Full conference £350 or Day registration £180
- Dietary requirements
- Any access or other requirements
- Your e-mail address and institution name for the delegate list
If successful, your conference registration will be processed for you and confirmation will be sent to you by e-mail. You will also be informed how to claim back the remaining balance to fund your other conference expenses (e.g. accommodation, travel, refreshments).
We look forward to seeing you at the conference!
Find out more about the: