ECF Annual Conference Fund
The BSA is proud to present the Early Career Annual Conference Fund. The Early Career Forum will allocate funding of up to £500 each to 4 BSA members who are attending the BSA Annual Conference. Applicants must be fully paid BSA members, and must have been a member for 12 months prior to applying for this fund. You must also have had an abstract accepted for presentation at the BSA Annual Conference and must not have been awarded your PhDs more than 7 years ago.
Application for places is CLOSED.
- You must be a fully paid member of the BSA.
- You must have been a member of the BSA for 12 months prior to applying for this funding.
- You must not be eligible for the BSA Support Fund.
- You must have had an abstract accepted for presentation at the BSA Annual Conference.
- You must not have been awarded your PhD more than 7 years ago.
How to claim
Applicants should send an email to the BSA Events Team with the subject line: BSA ECF Conference Fund Application. The email should include:
- Your full name.
- Your BSA membership number.
- The date your PhD was awarded, and the name of the awarding institution.
- Type of conference registration required i.e. Full conference £325 or Day registration £145.
- Dietary requirements.
- Any access or other requirements.
- Your e-mail address and institution name for the delegate list.
If successful, your conference registration will be processed for you and confirmation will be sent to you by email. You will also be informed how to claim back the remaining balance to fund your other conference expenses (e.g. accommodation, travel, refreshments).