Sponsorship & Exhibition
About the Conference
The BSA Work, Employment and Society (BSA) Conference is an essential networking event for all those interested in the changing nature and world of work. The conference offers a vibrant space for debate for academics, from sociology and related fields, and professionals and policy makers. It is a well-attended conference, held every two years, that attracts up to 400 delegates. The conference draws speakers and delegates from around the World, and includes high profile plenary speakers, of distinguished international standing, along with a series of conference streams and special sessions on topical issues. The 2018 conference will include sessions on inequalities at work, working poor, labour market change and activation, comparative and international systems of employment, gender, migration, representation and voice at work, labour standards, skills and the labour process, the management and mismanagement of work.
The WES conference is the leading international conference on work and employment and offers a rare opportunity for publishers with titles across the broad spectrum of work sociology, employment relations, human resource management and organisation studies to bring lists to the attention of important sections of the target community. We welcome a wide range of books and journals that give attention to work and employment related concerns and the themes covered in the conference. The conference also offers publishers the opportunity to host special launch events for major new publications.
Why attend the Work, Employment and Society Conference?
Promoting your company at the Work, employment and society Conference is a direct, cost-effective way to:
- Raise brand awareness within your key market;
- Gain strategic association with the only official organisation for Sociology in the UK;
- Opportunities for new customer acquisition and client retention, by discussing their needs in person;
- Product recognition with your key demographic – immediate exposure;
- Raise your company’s profile;
- Increase your knowledge and keep up to date with trends in the Sociology of Work and Employment;
- Gain a precise and unified focus of interest – maximum results from minimum time, resource and cost commitment;
- Accessible, central exhibition location alongside poster presentations and catering points;
- Flexible options to suit your budget and sales requirements.
How can we help you further?
If you wish to discuss these sponsorship options with the BSA please contact the BSA Events Team on 0191 370 6633.