Susan Halford, Professor of Sociology, is President of the British Sociological Association and a Director of the Web Science Institute at the University of Southampton.
Phil Howard, Professor of Internet Research, is Director of the Oxford Internet Institute
Dave de Roure, Professor of e-Research was Director of the Oxford e-Research Centre and a Fellow of the Turing Institute.
Find out more about our speakers by clicking the links below.
- Professor Susan Halford, President of the British Sociological Association
- Professor Dave de Roure, Alan Turing Institute
- Professor Phil Howard, Director Oxford Internet Institute
- Professor Sonia Livingstone, London School of Economics
- Dr Huw Davies, Oxford Internet Institute
- Josie Fraser, Head of Social Technology Security and Online Harms Directorate, Department for Digital Culture, Media and Sport
- Professor Phil Brown, Cardiff University
- Professor Jackie O’Reilly, University of Sussex
- Xander Mahoney, Policy Advisor, Department for Digital Culture, Media and Sport
- Professor Helen Kennedy, University of Sheffield
- Dr Ben Williamson, University of Edinburgh
- Oliver Buckley, Centre for Data Ethics & Innovation, DCMS
The event will be held in the Treasury and is invite only for logistical reasons. Take a look at the Audience Profiles.