Sponsorship & Exhibition
About the Conference
From its foundation, Socrel has foregrounded research on secularisation, gender, spiritualities, embodied and lived accounts, materiality, generational innovations, atheism, social difference, migration, institutions, politicised expressions and methodologies in the study of religion. While this list does not account for all the many ways scholars have been investigating religion in social life it does speak to how religions continue to be important subjective and collective experiences that are stable and continuous, resistant and shifting.
In our search to understand the roles for religion in contemporary society, as scholars we frequently draw on multi-disciplinary methodologies and share a disciplinary platform with geography, politics, social policy, theology, anthropology, history and literature, to name but a few. But where does this leave the sociology of religion as a distinct discipline? The purpose of this conference is to investigate the boundaries and borders of sociologies of religion in an expansive and inclusive way. We want to ask, what do the centres of the sociology of religion look like in the 21st Century, and where are the margins and borders?
Why attend the BSA SocRel Annual Conference?
Promoting your company at this Conference is a direct, cost-effective way to:
- Raise brand awareness within your key market
- Gain strategic association with the UK’s primary professional network for sociology
- Opportunities for new customer acquisition and client retention, by discussing their needs in person
- Product recognition with your key demographic – immediate exposure
- Raise your company’s profile
- Increase your knowledge and keep up to date with trends in Sociology
- Gain a precise and unified focus of interest – maximum results from minimum time, resource and cost commitment
- Accessible, central exhibition location
- Flexible options to suit your budget and sales requirements
- How can we help you further?