Sponsorship & Exhibition
About the conference
Poor diet, levels of food waste and intensification of agriculture are key themes in contemporary food research and policy making, yet they can appear disconnected from everyday social practices and the lived experiences of food and food systems. The fourth BSA Food Study Group conference will bring together researchers, practitioners and policy makers to explore this apparent disconnect and showcase the most cutting edge research and practice from within and beyond the sociology of food.
Why attend the BSA Food Study Group Conference?
Promoting your company at the BSA Food Study Group Conference is a direct, cost-effective way to:
- Raise brand awareness within your key market;
- Gain strategic association with the discipline’s only official organisation;
- Opportunities for new customer acquisition and client retention, by discussing their needs in person;
- Product recognition with your key demographic – immediate exposure;
- Raise your company’s profile;
- Increase your knowledge and keep up to date with trends;
- Gain a precise and unified focus of interest – maximum results for minimum time, resource and cost commitment
- Accessible, central exhibition location with lengthy breaks for delegates;
- Flexible options to suit your budget and sales requirements.
Exhibition Stands from £100 ex. VAT
Our exhibitors play a key role in the conference experience. The exhibition provides a networking space for delegates between papers. Coffee and tea are served as delegates browse the stands and meet the exhibitors. The exhibition runs throughout the conference to ensure that it doesn’t compete with the papers instead it complements them.
This standard option offers a stand in the exhibition along with other sponsors of the conference. The exhibition will be held alongside with the conference catering and poster presentations depending on the space.
The exhibition stands include a table, two chairs, and refreshments for two stand staff.
- 1 Table - £155 ex. VAT
- 2 Tables - £280 ex. VAT
- Unmanned display of flyers - £100 ex. VAT
Advertising options from £80 ex. VAT
Your message can reach every conference delegate with our cost-effective advertising options.
- Logo and link - £80
Delegate pack inserts
- Single sheet - £100 ex. VAT
- Brochures, etc - £155 ex. VAT
- Full page - £205 ex. VAT
- Half page - £100 ex. VAT
BSA Events Coordinator