Auto/Biography and Community
BSA Auto/Biography Christmas Conference 2020
4 December 2020
Virtual Conference Via Zoom
Call for Papers
We are pleased to announce the call for papers for this year’s Auto/Biography Study Group Christmas conference entitled ‘Auto/Biography and Community’. The theme has been chosen because of its relevance at this particular point in time.
We invite your abstract submissions (250 words) for 30 minute oral presentations. We welcome papers from across the broadest range of auto/biographical work, including ‘work-in-progress’ and those testing out innovative approaches. We are committed to ensuring that our conferences provide a rich, supportive environment for all colleagues and the development of their academic work and the field of auto/biography.
The BSA office is on hand to offer any assistance with your questions about submission - please contact the BSA Events Team. Please note, we are unable to accept abstracts via email.
The abstract submission deadline is Sunday, 18 October 2020 at midnight, abstracts received after this date will not be considered.
To attend the virtual conference all presenters must register and pay by Friday, 13 November, and other attendees by Friday, 20 November. The conference registration rates are as follows:
- BSA Member Registration: £15
- Auto/Biography Study Group Member Registration: £15
- Non-Member Registration: £20
- Abstract submission deadline: Sunday, 18 October 2020
- Abstracts notification and conference registration opens: Monday, 2 November 2020
- Presenter booking deadline: Friday, 13 November 2020
- Delegate booking deadline: Friday, 20 November 2020
- Conference: Friday, 4 December 2020
All enquiries about the conference to Elaine Forester, BSA Events Team.